Jake Kahn held a 5k fun run/walk on May 21 at Williston Central School that benefitted the Vermont Youth Orchestra Association. Approximately 50 people participated, and the event raised more than $1,200 for the VYOA.
VYOA 5k run/walk
May 26, 2011 By
Courtesy photos by Nancy Kahn
All this weeks News Articles
- Largest Cinco de Mayo Fiesta in Vermont offers ‘fire circus,’ food and fun on Friday, May 5
- United Way taps Bridges as new CEO
- Sen. Baruth releases Leahy biography
- Prosecutors: South Burlington student admitted threat
- The ‘Skinny’ on Green Up Day video contest
- Gearing up for Green Up Day
- DEC: Allen Brook oil spill controlled
- Observer hires Starr, editor
- Mexicali says adios – temporarily?
- Vegantrepreneur drives food truck vibe to Williston