Curious about the CVU Turf Fields Project? Want to learn more about how this exciting project will benefit our entire community? The Turf Fields Fundraising Committee has begun a series of informational forums, the next scheduled for Wednesday, May 29 at the Old Lantern in Charlotte, from 7 – 9 p.m. We will share background information, cost, fundraising details and more about this plan to bring two artificial turf fields, bleacher seating for up to 1,000 spectators, and lights to CVU. Please come—visit with your neighbors, ask questions and learn more! Light refreshments will be served, and cash bar available. For more information, visit http://www.cvuhs.org/cvu-turf-project.html.
Turf fields meeting on May 29
May 23, 2013 By
All this weeks News Articles
- Savvy Senior: Is life insurance needed in retirement?
- Understanding town dog control laws
- Local animal experts share their pet advice
- Public hearing set for All Metals relocation
- Local author releases new novel
- Minimal turnout for primaries
- Rec Director applications pour in
- Williston Seniors moving to new home