My husband and I would like to extend our thanks to David and Chris Herskowitz for allowing Fellowship of the Wheel to build trails on their land. Also, a big thank you to Andy and Mickey and all the volunteers of the Fellowship of the Wheel. They have spent many backbreaking hours building these wonderful trails off the Mud Pond area. They can use your support. We are members even though we only hike, not bike. Please visit fotwheel.org for more information.
Thankful for trails
June 13, 2013 By
All this weeks News Articles
- Savvy Senior: Is life insurance needed in retirement?
- Understanding town dog control laws
- Local animal experts share their pet advice
- Public hearing set for All Metals relocation
- Local author releases new novel
- Minimal turnout for primaries
- Rec Director applications pour in
- Williston Seniors moving to new home