My husband and I would like to extend our thanks to David and Chris Herskowitz for allowing Fellowship of the Wheel to build trails on their land. Also, a big thank you to Andy and Mickey and all the volunteers of the Fellowship of the Wheel. They have spent many backbreaking hours building these wonderful trails off the Mud Pond area. They can use your support. We are members even though we only hike, not bike. Please visit fotwheel.org for more information.
Thankful for trails
June 13, 2013 By
All this weeks News Articles
- Deadline approaching for Williston Rec soccer registration
- How much is your old stuff worth?
- HGTV’s ‘Room Crashers’ star to appear at Vermont Fall Home Show
- Local 14-year-old poet Pintair shares hope in new book
- Willistonian buys Church Street Marketplace store
- Construction continues after building collapse
- A new (but slow) way around Taft Corners