My husband and I would like to extend our thanks to David and Chris Herskowitz for allowing Fellowship of the Wheel to build trails on their land. Also, a big thank you to Andy and Mickey and all the volunteers of the Fellowship of the Wheel. They have spent many backbreaking hours building these wonderful trails off the Mud Pond area. They can use your support. We are members even though we only hike, not bike. Please visit fotwheel.org for more information.
Thankful for trails
June 13, 2013 By
All this weeks News Articles
- If you have a 401(k), do you need an IRA, too?
- AARP offers SmartDriver course
- The Hub: Grants to support activity and nutrition in the workplace
- Hub Happenings
- The Hub: Epic Wellness comes to Williston
- Lawmakers adjourn tough, unprecedented session
- Local groups to march in Memorial Day parade
- Town approves partial settlement with Churchview Estates developer
- A weekend of fine arts: Annual Open Studio Weekend May 23-24
- Group seeks Williston medical marijuana dispensary