Williston Police participated in an event with Long Trail Veterinary Service last weekend at the Williston Armory. As part of the program, the dept. got a free microchip scanner. The size of a grain of rice, identification microchips are encoded with a pet’s vital information and implanted beneath the skin. The information in the chip is used to reunite you with your pet.
Hounds to be found
March 16, 2017 By Leave a Comment
All this weeks News Articles
- Largest Cinco de Mayo Fiesta in Vermont offers ‘fire circus,’ food and fun on Friday, May 5
- United Way taps Bridges as new CEO
- Sen. Baruth releases Leahy biography
- Prosecutors: South Burlington student admitted threat
- The ‘Skinny’ on Green Up Day video contest
- Gearing up for Green Up Day
- DEC: Allen Brook oil spill controlled
- Observer hires Starr, editor
- Mexicali says adios – temporarily?
- Vegantrepreneur drives food truck vibe to Williston